Saturday, May 30, 2009

Here we go, yall!

It's true. I've decided to blog. I think it will be a fun venture, and a way for me to express any opinions, concerns, or comments on issues that I deem important enough to write about. However, most importantly, I am challenging myself to try and post every day--crazy, right. It will be good for me to just get my thoughts out there on a daily basis; therefore, my decision to blog.

I have to state that nothing is off limits; I will be posting on a myriad of topics: popular culture, daily life, recent books I've read, things that I find interesting, and anything else that happens to draw my attention. Simply stated: nothing is off limits. Needless to say, I'm excited.

So, with this entry as my first ever post, I will christen my blog--and the blogging world, for that matter. My, I sound quite dumb. Anyway, here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment